woensdag 25 februari 2015

Being inspiring, being inspired

If you don’t step out of the rat race once in a while, you stay trapped. 
Is this a problem? Only if it is a problem. For you J

For me it helped to be away from my day-to-day life, waking up, having my nice moriningrituals, 
the coffeetalks with my friends, walking the neighbours dog, teaching yoga and looking forward to my fresh sheets in the end of the day.
Being here, in the mountains with fresh air, it helped to re-activate my dreams, to dare to ask myself the question: what is missing in my life? From day to day, everything is fine, but when you look from a distance, you create the possiblilty for yourself to see things in a new perspective. Is it the fresh air? Is it because you litteraly live with your heads in the clouds? I don’t know for sure.
What I do know, is that being here, feeding the babysheep abandonned from his mother, slowing to down to the Pyrineeën’s pace, keeping the fire of the house burning, helped me to lit the fire inside myself again.
And sometimes, the only thing you/your dreams need, is the sparkle and some oxygen and then you have plenty of time enjoying your own fire.

The funny thing is that I was not in search for all of this, but –whithout ‘knowing’ in the brain- I was in need of this. The ratio is so much slower then the body. Important lesson: the body knows it better than you, listen to it.

Thanx Marion and Bart,
for the opportunity to lit my fire.
Again.
And by myself.


PRICELESS!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten